Started in May 21, 1986, Pete's Coffee Shop and Restaurant is a family operated business.
Opened by Pete and Rita Natour to serve Knoxville breakfast and lunch six days a week. Our aim is to provide quality homecooked food and customer service in a clean environment. What makes Pete's different is the attention to the three Cs: courtesy, consistency, and cleanliness.
Nourished by regular downtown workers, families, university students, and tourists, Pete's has the staff which has a total of 57 years of restaurant experience at Pete's. Pete, Rita, and their great staff take pride in treating their customers like family, they will always know your name.
Attention to detail translates into quality work, which translates into
customer satisfaction, which translates into repeat business.
– Pete Natour
- 2015 Knoxville Mercury Best Breakfast - Winner
- 2014 Metro Pulse Best Breakfast - Winner
- 2013 Knoxville News Sentinel Reader's Choice - Favorite Local Diner
- 2013 Metro Pulse Best Breakfast - Winner
- 2012 Metro Pulse Best Breakfast - Winner
- 2011 Metro Pulse Best Breakfast - Winner
- 2011 Metro Pulse Best Biscuit - Winner